Who we are
Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Minsk. We focus on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to learn or lead a team
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client(s)
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with an awesome atmosphere working with smart and interesting people
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work
- Flexible work hours and work from home occasionally
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
We are looking for a PHP developer to train and work with our existing, senior team on different legacy and new projects.
- 1+ years of backend development experience;
- Tech Stack: PHP, MySQL, Relational Database;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
We are looking for Business Analyst to work on a global project that deals with building a widget-based, drag and drop CMS to build e-commerce websites by non-technical people.
- Work closely with clients to identify business needs;
- Gather all the information about the product and create the necessary documentation (SRS, BRD, ...);
- Write up software functional specifications including use cases, low fidelity visual mockups, and diagrams;
- Discuss and clarify any unclear requirements with the engineering team during development;
- Understand the full software development lifecycle;
- 2+ of professional experience as BA;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Ability to describe the business processes (BPMN, IDEF0, …);
- Ability to come up with alternative, creative solutions to complex problems;
- Prototype user interfaces and algorithms of the system behavior;
- Understanding of different software development methodologies;
- Familiarity with wiki- and issue tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence).
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Every other Friday off from work (paid);
- Full medical insurance;
- Free job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- 25 Vacation days, up to 12 paid sick days and all national holidays off;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Flexible work hours and work from home occasionally;
- Multiple company events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Fully-stocked kitchen;
- Paid parking.