Our team at Spiral Scout would love to speak to you. Our client base has been growing and with that our entire engineering team must grow. We have four new, large projects that all include the implementation of some very challenging and interesting technologies in order to solve complex problems. Our team is looking to hire multiple senior level engineers to help build these businesses.
First we are looking for at least 3–4 experienced Front-end developers to work on one of these projects. The main one is a global e-commerce project and the person will play a key role in building both the product features and developer infrastructure.
- Experience in: React and/or Angular 2+, Redux and/or MobX, ECMAScript 6, Typescrip, HTML5/SASS/Less, Websockets, node.js, Unit testing (jest, mocha, enzyme), Webpack;
- Would be nice to get acquainted with: Canvas, Ractive, React Native, Mobile web development experience (Cordova, Ionic, React native), Backbone/Marionette;
- Intermediate English is a must.
We are also looking for 6–8 experienced Back-End Developers (Go/PHP/Java) to work on one of three projects. The first is a global e-commerce project that involves splitting up the legacy API into consistent micro-services for one project described below.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of developing back-end services using Go/PHP/Java;
- Experience in DDD;
- Experience with the microservice approach;
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Knowledge of queue pipelines;
- Knowledge of oAuth and SSO approaches;
- Experience working with ORM engines;
- English level Intermediate +
And for the second project, we are interested in speaking to senior PHP engineers that have the following experience:
Info on the Tech Stack we are using for the Project:
- PHP7.1, knowledge of Symfony components is plus
- CodeIgniter (migrating from that legacy)
- MySQL + MongoDB
- PHPUnit 6+
- Golang 1.6+ is a big plus
Just a quick recap on some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to learn or lead a team
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work. Enjoy your personal life
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with an awesome atmosphere working with smart and interesting people
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client(s)
- Flexible work hours and work from home from time to time
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary and yearly bonuses for performance
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews
We are an awesome team to work with and work hard but love to laugh. We balance our work life with our social life so we don’t burn out. Are you interested in any of these roles or know someone who may be? We are looking to hire only in-house for these roles and are not looking at subcontracting any of this work and working with an outside development agencies.